I've also learned (through experience) a few really important things:
1. There is not a horse at the bottom of a hoof print. I dug and dug about 50 horse hoof prints up to make sure there wasn't one hidden in the ground somewhere. Then I saw a real one and realized they're just too big.
2. You cannot catch airplanes. Seriously, you don't even have a chance.
3. Cats are not that fun. And they hurt when they scratch.
4. Maine water is COLD!
5. You cannot catch shadows. Mom seriously thought about calling me Shadow because I went through a phase where all I wanted to do was chase them. I now know you can't catch them and if you're bored you can play with Mom or chew things.
6. Traffic cones aren't really that scary.
7. Empty plastic milk gallons are the best toy ever!!
8. Salt water gives you diarrhea.
Also, I want to clear up something. I am a BORDER COLLIE. People just don't have a clue what I am and they say the funniest things to Mom. Here are a few of them:
-Is that a wolf?
-That dog must be part Husky.
-That dog must be part Australian Shepard.
-What IS that?
-He looks like an arctic fox.
-He looks like a goat. (SERIOUSLY?!?! Come on....)
-Look at the pig Mommy! (This little girl obviously had no idea what she was talking about.)
Otherwise, life is good in Denali Land!