Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Walk in the Woods

Today was the first time in about a month I was allowed to run off leash in the woods.  I'm a bit of a maniac, and last time we went in the woods I managed to give myself some sort of soft tissue injury.... or at least thats what the vet thinks.


But, today I was finally allowed to race through all those wonderful spring mud puddles....


And scale all the boulders....


 And sniff all the wonderful smells.  Oh wait, I was allowed to do that before....


Still haven't gotten back into jogging with Mom or doing agility in the backyard, but if I make it this whole week without limping she said she'd think about it.  I guess she never realized how much she likes doing agility with me, or how out of shape she'd get without me pushing her that extra mile.

1 comment: