Monday, August 16, 2010

LL Bean Dog Days of Summer

Woohoo! I went to my first dog festival and it was AWESOME!! Soooooo many dogs and yummy samples that it was my job to test. Mom and I tried the agility course and she said I did really good for it being in the middle of a parking lot surrounded by a million other dogs and people. The trainer lady had this really cool furry toy that I got to play with after I went through the tunnel or over the jump or whatever. While we were waiting in line the photographer lady from LL Bean came over and took my picture (cause ya'know I was the cutest puppy there) and she posted it on her blog.

Check it out: http://www.karihererblog.com/

I chose to do my classic 'eyes peeping over the water bowl' pose. Maybe, it we walk by the store often enough then they'll ask me to model in their catalog....

No comments:

Post a Comment