Tuesday, August 10, 2010

These Days

Nothing too new to report these days. Mom's been trying to teach me frisbee, but she keeps saying that I'm ADD, whatever that means. It sure is hard to remember to bring the frisbee back after I run and get it though, all those dandelions and leaves and feathers and bugs just asking to be eaten on the way back....

Oddly enough, I play a perfect game of fetch with the frisbee if Bryce is playing with me. I bring it right back and drop it at his feet. He's three.

Mom thinks my "I'm ready for you to throw the frisbee" pose is really cute. I guess I gotta agree.

Notice how I have one ear up and one ear down? That seems to be pretty permanent. Ever since I got my head stuck between two fence posts that ear has been up. Weird, huh?

Mom took care of someone named Zack today and he was sooooo much fun. He has something called Angelman Syndrome and is happy all the time. Plus, he loves to play in water like me AND played tug of war with me. Mom says I was really good with him, even when he pulled my tail!
This weekend is the LL Bean Dog Festival, which we will definitely be going to since it is practically in our back yard. Can't wait to see all the dogs and cool stuff on display!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Denali! How cool you look with one ear up and one ear down! That's kind of like our brother Moss! Maybe I will try stucking my head in a fence to see if my floppy ears go up. Mom says its's her fault though - 'cause my new brother Arthur was also from a litter born in NEBCR and he is the only one of that family to have 2 floppy ears, too!

    It looks like you had fun with that happy boy. I would like to have fun like that too.

    Today I got my rabies shot and I weighed 30.3 pounds, and do you know we will be a whole half a year old in exactly one week!!??
    My mom told me so!

    WOOF!
    Your sister DahliaRight!

    ReplyDelete